Benefits of Individual Membership
- Forum prices are $25 ($23 early bird on-line) for members, almost a 50% discount on your luncheon tickets.
- Bring your friends and colleagues for the guest rate of $35.00 compared to public rate of $45.00.
- Member Access to all Wednesday Forums plus exclusive access to member only special events.
- No minimum required… you may attend as few or as many forums as your schedule permits.
- CMC weekly newsletter each Wednesday in the Daily Reporter provides information on Club activities.
- Inclusion in the exclusive CMC Membership Directory.
- Weekly access to information and education unobtainable anywhere else. "The Community's Conversation" is our theme and is the principle upon which CMC stands for.
- Weekly networking opportunities with some of the most interesting and active people in Columbus.
- Access to over 60 forums per year on a wide variety of topics plus invitations to exclusive
- members-only events.
- Hear directly from the people making the news - Have the opportunity to hear it first, see it first and be there first at weekly forums discussing and debating issues that span local, state, national and global topics
- The opportunity to serve on various CMC committees.
- No initiation fee and no minimum number of forums required.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Your company’s appointed members receive ALL of the above membership benefits.
- Your company's appointed members can order tables at special member prices and have your company's name displayed.
- The publicity and public goodwill generated by association and support of CMC.
- Employees of the company can attend events at the guest rate without the appointed member being present.